Welcome!

Welcome to Caps 'Round the Clock, a blog covering the Washington Capitals and the NHL. In season, I update the Blog after every practice and on game day with Caps news and information, and then provide a recap and analysis after each contest. I also write a periodical Prospect Watch and weekly feature pieces on the state of the Men in Red and other things Capitals. And of course, I will post videos and tidbits from around the League and offer my two cents as the season wears on. In the offseason, I write a Report Card for each player, and will keep you updated on all the news about the Caps through the summer. I'm glad you're here, and hope you come back!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Gameday: at Atlanta, Nov. 19

The Capitals journey to Atlanta tonight to take on the Thrashers for the second time in under a week.  The Caps won last week in DC by a 6-4 count.

Boyd Gordon and DJ King will sit out tonight as healthy scratches.

Tomas Fleischmann will make his return after being a healthy scratch last game.

The Marcus Johansson with Alex Ovechkin experiment has ended.  Ovie will be re-united with Nick Backstrom and Mike Knuble tonight.  It is still unclear as of now who will play with the second line; Johansson or Fleischmann.

Braden Holtby gets the start for the Caps tonight is goal.  Atlanta will counter with Ondrej Pavelec.

Puck drops 7:37ish.  I have a game of my own tonight so I may not be back in time to watch the beginning of the game.  As a result, the Rapid Rewind may be delayed a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment