Welcome!

Welcome to Caps 'Round the Clock, a blog covering the Washington Capitals and the NHL. In season, I update the Blog after every practice and on game day with Caps news and information, and then provide a recap and analysis after each contest. I also write a periodical Prospect Watch and weekly feature pieces on the state of the Men in Red and other things Capitals. And of course, I will post videos and tidbits from around the League and offer my two cents as the season wears on. In the offseason, I write a Report Card for each player, and will keep you updated on all the news about the Caps through the summer. I'm glad you're here, and hope you come back!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Line Change

It's been almost two years since I started this blog on a cold, rainy fall night in 2011.  Through it, I have met many people who I now consider friends, peers, and colleagues covering the Capitals and the NHL.  Using this blog as a starting point,  I joined RocktheRed.net a little over a year ago, expanding to more in-depth analysis and news about the Caps.

And now, I will be shutting down this blog.  Original content on this website has taken a hit in the last year because of my work with RtR, and there is no sense in keeping two blogs running when I really only post to one on a consistent basis.  I will continue to link my RtR pieces here for the sake of it, though, and hope to bring you the best coverage I can from that site.

To everyone who helped me move on, thank you.  I never imagined when I started this site that it could grow as much as it did.

Oh, and I'm starting another sports blog called The Hawk's Nest.  Check it out, I would be much obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment