Welcome!

Welcome to Caps 'Round the Clock, a blog covering the Washington Capitals and the NHL. In season, I update the Blog after every practice and on game day with Caps news and information, and then provide a recap and analysis after each contest. I also write a periodical Prospect Watch and weekly feature pieces on the state of the Men in Red and other things Capitals. And of course, I will post videos and tidbits from around the League and offer my two cents as the season wears on. In the offseason, I write a Report Card for each player, and will keep you updated on all the news about the Caps through the summer. I'm glad you're here, and hope you come back!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

VIDEO: Matt Hendricks' Disgusting Shootout Goal

In case you missed it Tuesday night, check out this video of Matt Hendricks' game winning shootout goal against the Islanders.

More moves than a barrel of monkeys, indeed.

As always, follow me on Twitter here for news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment