Welcome!

Welcome to Caps 'Round the Clock, a blog covering the Washington Capitals and the NHL. In season, I update the Blog after every practice and on game day with Caps news and information, and then provide a recap and analysis after each contest. I also write a periodical Prospect Watch and weekly feature pieces on the state of the Men in Red and other things Capitals. And of course, I will post videos and tidbits from around the League and offer my two cents as the season wears on. In the offseason, I write a Report Card for each player, and will keep you updated on all the news about the Caps through the summer. I'm glad you're here, and hope you come back!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Live From Pittsburgh - Dec. 31

I am in Pittsburgh as of this morning for (hopefully) tomorrow's game.  The weather has, so far, cooperated, and the Caps will be on the ice for practice in about an hour.  It's about 50 degrees and sunny at this point, but the rain is still forecasted to roll in tonight.  But we'll see.  Nice thing about the weather is you never know until it actually happens.

The Caps alumni tied the Pens alumni this morning on a late goal by Peter Bondra.  The retired Caps hero tied the game with about a minute and a half left after falling behind with about 5 left.  There was no overtime or shootout period.

I'm off to go see the venue...more on practice later.

No comments:

Post a Comment